Popular Post

Posted by : Nikki Lynn Saturday, February 23, 2013


Hello everyone.
Lvs Kids had to do an emergency move.
Unfortunally in al sl familys,one knows that sometimes you have a huge family,the next moment,a lil family.
And a lil family doesn't need the same space as a big family,but thats ok.
They have as much love if not more ^_^..
...
But due to this,we decided to get a smaller home,and move the businesses apart again :)

thankfully I have a wonderful rl husband who took over for me, bc I've been down with a bad case of the flu.and only can sit up for a few minutes at a time. But he's so wonderful he moved my whole store for me,and even decorated :)

Hopefully everything is ok with our new location,and we won't have to move again lol.

I have to say he did a pretty good job..
way to go mister raven!

But please help me spread the news about our new location.
It's very much appreciated.

I hope to be back very soon bringing in new items for spring :))

love to all

Ravenlynn
slurl:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Golden%20Sunny%20Island/207/67/22

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © LVS KIDS - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -