Popular Post

Posted by : Nikki Lynn Thursday, July 7, 2011


In case you hadn't heard Lvs Kids has partnered with Willowdale Schools
and Next Gen Inc Adoption Agency.
After alot of thought,I've decided to open up partnerships with
SL businesses.

However, I will only work with one school,or business at a time, to insure
they are getting the best,and most one on one attention I can give them.

If you are interested in joining the list,of schools,or adoption agencies
that would like work done,send me your information in world
so I can add you to the current waiting list.

I can't give a ETA however when it opens I will go down the list of businesses as they are received.

Until then Willowdale Elementary Students
you can find new product in your principal 's office, or the School Shopping Center!
Clothing is coming soon!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © LVS KIDS - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -